- Programme Director Sport Studies with Health and Exercise
- Programme Director Personal Training
- Programme Director Sport Therapy
- FE/HE Coordinator
- Community Health and fitness advisor
- Liaison with Society of Sport Therapists
- Liaison with Skills Active and Register for Exercise Professionals
- Human physiology
- Health and chronic disease
- Exercise physiology
- Promoting health lifestyles
- Exercise referral
- Complementary therapies
- Science of nutrition
- Nutrition for health
- Discovering outdoor lifestyles
- Public ploy and strategies in health
- Personal training
- Fitness assessment and measurement
- Research in health and PE
- Dietary Behaviours in People with Rheumatoid Arthritis – MSc Dissertation.
- Exercise Referral using green spaces,
- An interdisciplinary approach to exercise referral.
- Community Health and Fitness Assessments
- Sport event based fitness and health assessments
- Sport event based sport therapy support
- Health and fitness education support to staff and students at local schools and colleges
- Sport specific fitness and training management for athletes and expeditions.
- Liaison and technical support to local hospital departments relating to fitness and functional measurements
Looking for Someone Else?
Dr Nalda Wainwright
Nalda is director of the Wales Institute for Physical Literacy (WIPL) at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. She is programme director for the Masters in Physical Education and co-director of the International Physical Education Research Methods Summer Institute.
David’s background is in exercise physiology and biomechanics of sport; he has provided technical support to athletes and teams up to and including international level. More recently, his interests have concerned how exercise and nutrition can be used to improve health, prevent ill health and rehabilitate after illness.
Dr Andy Williams
Andy leads the research activity of Wales Institute for Physical Literacy (WIPL). Most recently he has developed a new approach to outdoor activities in Physical Education with a focus on authentic adventure experiences and decision making.